Kayalıoğlu Mah. Akhisar O.S.B., 2. Cad. No: 9/17 45200 Akhisar-Manisa Turkey
Tel.+90(0) 236 412 00 03
Monday - Friday / 7am - 7pm
Saturday - Sunday / Closed
Information for consumers in distance contracts as well as information on contracts in electronic commerce "For the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, the European Union has set up an online platform (" OS platform ") that you can contact soon. The platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ "Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 1 Scope, conclusion of contract For business relations with the purchaser, the following terms and conditions in their version valid at the time of the order are valid for orders. The general terms and conditions of Tise Süsswaren GmbH apply to the conclusion of the contract. A link to terms and conditions can be found in the lower part of the website.
§ 2 delivery, shipping costs, transfer of risk The delivery takes place at the shipping costs stated in the offer. If the customer is a consumer, we always carry the shipping risk irrespective of the shipping method. If the customer is an entrepreneur, all risks and dangers of shipping pass to the customer as soon as the goods have been handed over by us to the commissioned logistics partner.
§ 3 Costs of the regular costs of the return in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal You have to bear the cost of the return, if the delivered goods correspond to those ordered and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed 40 euros or if you have a higher price of the goods at the time of the cancellation is not the consideration or a contract agreed partial payment. Otherwise, the return is free for you.
§ 4 Retention of title The delivered goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 5 Warranty The warranty is based on the statutory provisions of the Civil Code (BGB). If the purchase is a commercial transaction for both parties, the regulations of the HGB remain unaffected.
§ 6 Information for consumers in distance contracts as well as customer information for contracts in electronic commerce Specifically, and not mentioned above codes of conduct, we are not subject to. The essential features of the goods offered by us as well as the period of validity of temporary offers, please refer to the individual product descriptions in the context of our Internet offer. The language available for the contract is exclusively German.
The contract text will be stored after conclusion of contract up to 90 days. The print function of your browser allows you to print the contract text. You can also save the contract text by clicking on the right mouse button to save the website on your computer. The contract will also be stored by us. After conclusion of the contract, you will automatically receive an email with further information on the execution of the contract. Complaints and warranty claims can be made under the address specified in the provider identification. For information on payment, delivery or fulfillment please refer to the offer. You can recognize input errors prior to the final submission of an offer by checking the offer on a separate website of eBay and correct, if necessary, after pressing the "back" button on your browser on the previous page.
1. Responsible body in terms of data protection law and data protection officer Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), we are:
Tise Süsswaren GmbH
Authorized Managing Directors: Yasar Ure
2. What is personal data? Personal data is information that can be assigned to your person. This includes, for example, information such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. 3. Data collection when visiting our website (1) In the merely informative use of the website, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. DSGVO):
Date and time of the request
Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the requirement (concrete page)
Access Status / HTTP status code
each transmitted amount of data
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser. c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time. d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
4. Use of our online shop (1) If you want to order in our online shop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal information that we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory data required for the execution of the contracts are marked separately, other details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GMO. You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can save your data for later purchases. If you create an account under "My Account", the data you provide will be revocably stored. All other data, including your user account, you can always delete in the customer area. We may also process the information you provide to inform you of other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mail with technical information. (2) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we are limiting processing, ie. H. Your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
5. Data collection when using the contact form or when contacting us by e-mail When contacting us through the contact form provided on our website or by e-mail, the information you provide (your name, e-mail address) will be stored by us to answer your questions. Legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p.1 lit. a or f DSGVO. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
6. Data collection when registering for our newsletter (1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which will inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent. (2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify possible misuse of your personal data. (3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR. (4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details stated under 1. above. (5) We point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels that represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletters, which links you click in these and from that infer your personal interests. We link this data with the actions you have taken on our website. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or informing us via another contact path. The information will be stored as long as you subscribe to the newsletter. After a logout we save the data purely statistically and anonymously.
7. Disclosure of data A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if: You your according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data, in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists, as well this is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
8. Use of Google Analytics (1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator. (2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google. (3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
11. Your rights You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you: in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details; in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to demand the rectification of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately; in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to require the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required; in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR; pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible; pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
12. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data (1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us. (2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we present in the following description of the functions. In the event of any such disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing. (3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising contradiction, you can inform us under the contact details listed under section 1.
§ 8 Miscellaneous
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the contractual relationship between us and the customer as well as to the respective terms and conditions. If the customer is a consumer, the current statutory regulations and rights under the law of the customer's country of residence in favor of the consumer remain unaffected by this agreement. The application of UN sales law is excluded. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is the court of our place of business as far as the customer is a merchant within the meaning of the HGB or a corporation under public law.
§ 9 Severability clause
Should individual provisions of this contract be wholly or partially invalid or lose their legal validity later, the validity of the rest of the contract is not affected. E31NN